Outdoor Pistol Range Rules
(50 Yard Range, Lanes 1-4)
1. All targets must fit on 18” x 24” backer board.
2. Limited to pistols only.
3. No shooting closer than 5 yards.
4. Targets must be stationary. No shooting at moving targets.
5. All shots must impact the berm. No shots should hit the ground or mechanical systems at any time.
6. 50 Yard Range Rules and Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) apply.
7. Anyone found intentionally destroying club property will result in immediate termination of membership.