100/200 Yard Rifle Range Rules
1. All General rules apply.
2. Range hours are from 9:00 am until 8:00 pm or sunset whichever comes first. Range is open 7 days a week. The range is not available during scheduled activities.
3. It is mandatory that you sight in your rifle on the 50-yard range before using the 100 – 200 yard range, to reduce the damage possible to the overshot protection.
4. Only rifles and scoped, single shot centerfire, magnum or rifle cartridge pistols are allowed.
5. Red range flag must be raised to indicate range is hot.
6. Before posting targets you must drop the yellow flags to indicate someone is downrange.
7. Targets must be placed on the permanent frames located at 100 and 200 yards. No other distances are allowed.
8. No prone shooting unless approved by the Board of Directors.
9. No shooting forward of the firing line unless approved by the Board of Directors. All shooting must be done from the firing line.
10. All targets must be placed in the center of the target backer so that bullets strike the back berm (Not the ground or over shot protection).
11. No angle shooting – Stay in your target’s lane.
12. When posting targets, walk down the RIGHT side of the range and right of the overshot protection, walk on the access road.
13. Clean up after yourself, (targets, brass, boxes, etc.) and place in Receptacles or remove from property.